By dezstravus @ March 21, 2013 at 3:17pm
Blacklight: Retribution v1.200 Patch Notes
NEW GAME OPTION
- Netwar is now available for the Containment map. Secure points and capture flags in this ruined expo center.
- The Breech-Loaded Pistol's Incendiary Flare ammo has been increased by 1. The Scattershot ammo has been increased by 2.
- The Explosive Tomahawk's melee damage has been reduced to 175.
- The Stun Shurikens' melee damage has been reduced to 175.
- The Bullpup Full Auto's run speed has been increased from +0.20 to +0.35, and its range has been increased from 35/85 to 35/95.
- The Burstfire Pistol's range has been increased from 15/50 to 20/50.
- The Bolt-Action Rifle's Spread-Aim now increases with damage rather than being tied to the receiver's overall accuracy.
- Incendiary Protection Gear now also reduces the damage from flamethrowers, including while inside a hardsuit or scorpion tank.
- Explosive Protection Gear now reduces explosive damage by 16%, down from 20%, but is effective against all explosives instead of just explosive ammo.
- Toxic Protection Gear now also reduces damage from Toxic Grenades.
- Electro Protection Gear now also reduces damage from Stun Mines, Shock Grenades, Stun Shurikens, and EMP Grenades. It also reduces stun duration.
- The Hardcore difficulty of Onslaught now has a CP cap of 299.
- Clicking Begin Game multiple times will no longer spawn multiple copies of your character.
- Removed Turkey from the region selection.
- Fixed an issue preventing you from purchasing a featured item if chat was closed.
- Switching a premium server to and from Onslaught now requires a server restart.
- Fixed an issue where, when sending multiple items in the mail, only one would be displayed.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to fire while sprinting.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur under certain circumstances.
- Changing a keybinding now properly checks for duplicate keybinds, and swaps them if they exist.
- Hacking while crouching no longer causes you to stand up when Toggle Crouch is Disabled.
- The Server Filters pane is no longer cut off.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an undefined menu state.
- It is no longer possible to set or change premium server mutators for Onslaught.
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate bombs to spawn in Search and Destroy.
- Placing turrets between Onslaught rounds will no longer erroneously complete the current wave.
- Enemy AI in Onslaught will no longer prioritize abandoned hardsuits.
- To avoid skewing competitive stats, weapon-specific stats are no longer tracked in Onslaught.
- Fixed some stat calculation errors for the Deployable Turret and Assault Bot.
- Fixed some stat issues with grenades not counting rounds hit.
- Fixed some naming issues with the Ammunition Pod and HRV Blackout stats.
- Armor camo no longer displays the weapon camo tooltip.
- Calling down an Assault Bot will no longer destroy a deployed turret.
- Fixed some rounding issues for damage over time effects when combined with protection gear and datanodes.
- Fixed an issue where your character would sometimes be spinning around in the AAR.