By CrabClaw @ June 29, 2012 at 6:18pm
Blacklight's Marketplace is getting an overhaul with some price drops, and even a new addition. Some key changes are going to occur in several areas, including Datanodes, armor items, and camo patterns. For the full list of changes, read on.
• Reduced ZEN cost of all armor items (helmets, upper body, lower body)
• Added GP purchase option for Datanode Chance Packs
• “Free” fuse option now costs 5 GP per attempt
• Reduced ZEN cost of higher success rate fuse options
• Agents no longer receive Datanodes at the end of the match
• Reduced ZEN cost of all weapon and armor camos
NEW – STARTER PACK
• New bundle pack geared for new players
• Contains the following items:
- SMG Premade – Krane B.SEV 'Downtowner'
- Burst Pistol Premade – Foiche x2.7 'Haz Mat'
- Scope – Lightsky L3 AimPoint
- Barrel – Briar TDF 13
- Helmet – Dataluxe Slant-X2
- Chest – Guardian WarmongerL1
- Gear – Toxic Grenade Mk.1
- Gear – EMP Grenade Mk.1
- 3,000 GP Token
- 7 Day 10% XP Boost
NOTE: This pack is 50% off until 7/10!
These changes will be live on 6/29. Discuss these changes with fellow agents on the forums, or leave a comment below.
Wage war with advanced weapons and technology in Blacklight: Retribution, a free-to-play, futuristic first-person shooter.